|This is a Java game.
Wait for game to load. Your browser must be Java enabled to play game. If there is a
problem, check your browser's help menu regarding Java. Game best played with Microsoft's
Jonah is a Christian game pertaining to the biblical story of Jonah and the great fish!
Here's how to play:
- Click 's' to restart the game.
- Use the arrow keys to move Jonah around the ocean.
- Avoid the whale(s) when the rise to the top of the ocean.
Whales rise in three stages. They can not engulf you when rising in the first two stages.
- When you grab an inner tube you are safe for 10 seconds. The
inner tube will turn green when there is only two seconds of protection left.
- When you grab a fish you are safe for 5 seconds. The fish
will turn green when there is only one second of protection left. You also can feed the
fish to any whale. This causes the whale to go away because he is full. As time goes by,
the whales will multiply, so feed as many as you can!!
- When you grab an apple you will triple your speed for 8
seconds. The apple will turn green when there is two seconds of super speed left.
- Watch out, as the game progresses, the whales get faster and
- Click 'p'to pause the game.
Author: Leon Palermo